Chinese Women's Health Network [xinlihao.com]
The Chinese Women's Health Network, founded in September 1993, is a branch of the China Association for Mental Health (CAMH). It focuses on the psychological needs of vulnerable groups and provides a variety of services and conducts research so as to publicize gender consciousness, promote healthy and comprehensive development and advocate the synchronous development of mankind and a harmonious society.
Publicizing Gender Consciousness, Promoting Healthy and Comprehensive Development, Advocating Synchronous Development of Mankind and a Harmonious Society
Scope of Work:
Women's Health, Women's Education, Women's Economy, Women's Environment and Women's Law
Research Advocacy: Simultaneously Promoting Research and Service.
- To research and reflect on women's requirements in the new era
- To protect women's rights and interests
- To realize the basic national policy of gender equality between men and women
- To put forward policy suggestions
Focus on Vulnerable Groups.
- Paying attention to the psychological needs of vulnerable women's groups
- To develop a variety of services to help women adjust psychologically and improve their life quality
- To disseminate gender and people-oriented concepts
- To put forward gender concepts into every aspect of social mainstreaming, social economy and political life
(Source: cdb.org.cn / translated by womenofchina.cn)
Please understand that womenofchina.cn,a non-profit, information-communication website, cannot reach every writer before using articles and images. For copyright issues, please contact us by emailing: email@example.com. The articles published and opinions expressed on this website represent the opinions of writers and are not necessarily shared by womenofchina.cn.